Welcome to NDT in Progress 2019 website
Already 10th International Workshop NDT in Progress 2019 will be organized by the Czech Society for NDT (CNDT) along with the Institute of Thermomechanics of the Czech Academy of Sciences under auspices of ACADEMIA NDT International and European Federation for NDT. This unique biennial Workshops series started in 2001 with the primary aim to get together experienced NDT world experts with young people and students from various academic and industrial branches, allowing them to deeply discuss the latest state-of-the-art and progress in nondestructive testing and evaluationmethodologies (NDT/NDE/SHM/CM) and new trends in both research and application areas. The workshop gives exceptional opportunity to young researchers to publicize their latest work including not yet finished research. All interested specialists are cordially invited to celebrate the 10th Workshop anniversary and contribute to discussions with oral and/or poster presentations.
Main topics of the Workshop will cover (not only):
- Acoustic & ultrasonic methods; acoustic emission; guided waves; phased arrays.
- Radiographic methods; infrared & terahertz waves testing.
- Electromagnetic & magnetic methods; optical methods & defects imaging.
- Signal & Image processing; nonlinear methods; inverse problems; time reversal.
- Structural health and condition monitoring (SHM/CM).
- Numerical simulations and modeling in NDT/NDE.
- NDT for Industry 4.0 and additive manufacturing.
Announcements and call for papers brochures:
Important dates and deadlines:
|Basic deadline for abstract submission (app. 500 words):||June 30, 2019|
|Limit date for reduced fee payment:||August 31, 2019|
|Deadline for full paper manuscript delivery:||September 15, 2019|
|Detailed information on program:||September 30, 2019|
|Workshop opening:||October 7, 2019 at 10 a.m.|
Opportunity for Sponsors and Firm Presentations:
Organizing Committee invites all companies to active participation through their corporate sponsorships. Firm representatives will have the possibility of their company presentation in all workshop materials as printed and flash-memory Proceedings, advertisements and the Workshop website.